Filebly.com | Download UNetbootin 2023 for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). You can make bootable USB drives for numerous different Linux distributions using the program UNetbootin. It is a cross-platform program that can be used on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. This post will show you how to download and install UNetbootin on your Windows computer.
UNetbootin Portable for Windows
|App Name||UNetbootin for Windows|
|Version||Latest Version 2023|
- Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Table of Contents
UNetbootin for Windows
The Windows version of UNetbootin is available for download on the UNetbootin homepage. Just download, extract the archive, and double-click the executable.
To set up UNetbootin, just stick to the on-screen prompts. UNetbootin can be accessed from the Start menu once it has been installed. To begin, go to the Downloads tab, choose an ISO file or distribution to download, and then click the OK button after designating a destination drive (either a USB or hard disk).
Few minutes will pass before the procedure is finished. Once that’s finished, reboot your computer and select the USB or hard disk as the boot device to test out the new OS.
UNetbootin can be run from a portable USB drive on Windows without having to install it. This is useful for cases where installing UNetbootin is not possible, such as on a locked-down computer, or if you want to keep your settings and data separate from the main installation.
Download the EXE file and copy the portable version of UNetbootin to your portable USB drive. Then, simply run UNetbootin from the USB drive, and select your settings as usual. Your data will be stored on the USB drive, so you can take your custom live CD or Linux installer with you wherever you go.
How to use UNetbootin to create bootable USB
Assuming you have downloaded UNetbootin for Windows, here’s how to use it to create a bootable USB drive:
- Run UNetbootin and select the “Diskimage” option.
- Select the ISO image that you want to use to make the USB drive bootable.
- Choose the USB drive you want to use from the list.
- Click “OK,” and UNetbootin will begin creating your bootable USB drive.
UNetbootin for Windows is an excellent application for making bootable USB drives thanks to its many helpful features. In addition to being compatible with a large number of platforms, it is also incredibly user-friendly.
- UNetbootin is free and open-source software.
- UNetbootin can create bootable USB drives for a wide range of operating systems, including Ubuntu, Fedora, and other Linux distributions.
- UNetbootin is very easy to use. You just need to select the ISO file you want to use and then select the target USB drive. UNetbootin will do the rest.
- UNetbootin can also be used to load live images of Linux distributions onto a USB drive, so you can try them out without installing them.
Free Download UNetbootin 2023 for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Download UNetbootin Portable for WindowsDownload