Filebly.com | Download Tampermonkey 2023 for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). A browser extension known as Tampermonkey gives users the ability to modify the behavior of visited websites. It is available for a variety of browsers, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera, and Dolphin. Tampermonkey makes it easy to change the look of a website, block annoying ads, or even add new features. You can also use Tampermonkey to manage your userscripts.
Tampermonkey for Windows
|App Name||Tampermonkey for Windows|
|Version||Latest Version 2023|
- Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Table of Contents
Tampermonkey for Windows
To add and remove scripts from their web browsers, users can utilize the Tampermonkey browser extension. It is available for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and Microsoft Edge.
Tampermonkey was first released in 2010 and has since been downloaded over 100 million times.
The most popular use case of Tampermonkey is the ability to customize the appearance of a website with themes, scripts or user scripts. For example, you can change Facebook’s background color or the font size on Twitter.
Another popular use case for Tampermonkey is to block ads on websites with it’s built-in adblocker script or other third-party extensions like uBlock Origin.
Tampermonkey for Windows is a great tool that can help you customize your web browsing experience. With Tampermonkey, you can add custom scripts and styles to any website, making it more personalized and tailored to your needs. Plus, Tampermonkey makes it easy to manage all your customizations in one place, so you don’t have to worry about losing track of them. If you’re looking for a way to make your web browsing more efficient and fun, be sure to check out Tampermonkey for Windows.
How to install Tampermonkey
- First, you will need to download the latest version of Tampermonkey. You can do this by clicking the “Download” button on the official website.
- Once the file has downloaded, double-click on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts that appear on your screen in order to complete the installation.
- Once Tampermonkey is installed, you will be able to find it in your browser’s extensions menu.
How to use Tampermonkey
If you’re looking to add some extra functionality to your web browsing experience, then Tampermonkey for Windows is a great option. This little extension allows you to customize how websites look and work and even automate certain tasks.
Here’s a quick guide on how to get started with Tampermonkey for Windows.
- Download and install Tampermonkey
- Once installed, you should see the Tampermonkey icon in your browser’s toolbar. Click on it to open the Tampermonkey menu.
- From here, you can head to the “Dashboard” to see a list of all available scripts (more on that later). For now, click on the “Installed userscripts” tab.
- On this page, you’ll see a list of all the currently installed and enabled scripts. To disable or remove a script, simply click on the respective button.
- To add a new script, click on the “Add” button at the top of the page. You can either install a script from a URL or upload a local file.
- Once you’ve added a
What are some of the best scripts for Tampermonkey?
There are a lot of great scripts for Tampermonkey, and it can be hard to know where to start. However, some of the best and most popular scripts include:
- AdBlock Plus: This script blocks ads from appearing on web pages, which can improve your browsing experience.
- NoScript: This script allows you to control which scripts are allowed to run on web pages, letting you customize your security settings.
- Ghostery: This script shows you which trackers are on web pages, so you can see how your data is collected.
- Stylish: This script lets you customize the look of web pages, so you can make them look the way you want.
How to troubleshoot errors with Tampermonkey
If you’re having trouble with Tampermonkey not working properly on Windows, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure that you have the latest version of Tampermonkey installed. You can check for updates by clicking the “Check for updates” button in the Tampermonkey settings.
If you’re still having trouble, try resetting Tampermonkey’s settings. You can do this by going to the “Reset” tab in the Tampermonkey settings and clicking the “Reset all” button.
If Tampermonkey is still not working properly after trying these troubleshooting steps, you can contact the Tampermonkey support team for help.
Free Download Tampermonkey 2023 for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
Download Tampermonkey for WindowsDownload