Filebly.com | Download EaseUS Partition Master Free 2023 for Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit). EaseUS Partition Master is a straightforward disk and partition management application. Available in both free and professional editions for Windows PC users. Backing this up is a very user-friendly, entirely re-tuned to accommodate Windows application.
|Name:||EaseUS Partition Master Free|
|Version:||Latest Version 2023|
|Operating System:||Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)|
EaseUS Partition Master Free for Windows
EaseUS Partition Master is a free program that lets you manage disks and partitions on your PC or laptop that runs Microsoft Windows. The application has tools for making, cloning, converting, deleting, merging, formatting, recovering, resizing, and transferring disk partitions. You can download EaseUS Partition Manager for free. The commercial version comes with a free trial period that includes extra tools like moving the OS to an SSD, recovering lost partitions, and so on.
Using this software, you can change a FAT partition to an NTFS partition. Platforms can format both external and internal hard drives (HDD, memory card, SD, SSD, and USB). The EaseUS free interface is easy to use.
You can interact with the current disks and partitions in the middle and bottom parts of the user interface. Along with the names, the formats and sizes will be given. The bars above the volumes are grouped into two major colors to show the available space. The Data Recovery program works on PCs, laptops, and mobile phones like Android, iPhone, Mac, and Windows.
With the partition tool, you can make your Windows system run better by organizing partitions to free up disk space. When you add more space to your hard drive with software that works with multiple file systems, like EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and ReFS, your operating system will run better.
Disks and partitions can be changed into a number of different formats. You can switch the logical and primary partitions. MBR disks can be changed to GPT disks and GPT disks can be changed to MBR. EaseUS Partition Master has a number of applications, such as Partition Manager for business and home users, Data Recovery Wizard, Todo Backup, and others.
Also, EaseUS Partition Master 2023 is a reliable program for managing hard disks and partitions. The disk and partition management software has a well-designed user interface that makes it easy to change a system partition.
To figure out the size of the partition, you can drag and drop a lever on an interactive bar. You can change the options under the bar, such as the drive letter, the label for the partition, and so on. After clicking “OK,” click “Execute Operations” in the menu bar to finish the tasks. When you move your mouse over the button, a list of the tasks that still need to be done will appear.
- Partition Manager Solution: The best way to create, delete, resize/move, merge, split, wipe, or format partitions is to make better use of the hard disk’s space.
- Disk/Partition Copy Solution: Easily upgrades/migrates/copies basic disk partitions, dynamic volumes, or GPT partitions for data protection or disk upgrading, without having to reinstall the Windows operating system.
- Partition Recovery Solution is made to find deleted or lost partitions on unallocated space or lost partitions after a hard drive has been re-partitioned.
- System Performance Optimization is the safest way to speed up a PC running Windows or WinPE-based bootable disks.
- Merge Partitions: If your disk space is low, combine small partitions into a larger one.
- Check Partition: Look at the properties of selected partitions to see if they have disk faults or other problems.
- Partition Format/Delete: Format or delete your HDD, SSD, USB, memory card, or SD card to make it possible to use it again.
- Wipe Partition: Delete all private or useless data from specific partitions to keep your privacy and keep your PC from getting cluttered.
- Change Partition Label: Changing the name of a partition or drive letter can help you organize your data better.
- SSD 4K Alignment: Line up the SSD partitions correctly to improve the performance of your PC.
- You can change a logical partition to a primary partition, a primary partition to a logical partition, a FAT partition to an NTFS partition, an MBR disk to a GPT disk, or a GPT disk to an MBR disk.
- Cleanup and optimization: Get rid of big files and junk files that you don’t need to free up space and speed up the disk.